What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, mostly letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, which allow the device to be identified.
What Personal Data Do Cookies Collect?
As the company, we process the cookie data we collect through log files, empty gif files and/or third party sources, in accordance with the KVK Legislation and limited to the following purposes:
• In order to provide better service to our site visitors, your browsing information is processed, shared with third parties for this purpose and stored securely.
What Types of Cookies Are Used?
Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
Essential Cookies: These are the cookies that are mandatory for the site to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These are cookies used to determine how you use the Site, including where you connect to the site, how you use it, what content you view on the site and the duration of your visit.
|Cookies Name||Time||Purpose of Usage||Cookie Ownership|
|AspNetCore.Session||Throughout the Session||It is used as a precaution against harm.||Microsoft|
|.AspNetCore.Culture||1 Day||This cookie is linked to the application language.||Microsoft|
|RasyonetCookie||30 Day||The cookie warning is used to show the modal.||Microsoft|
• Function: Monitoring / Analysis
• Purpose of Use: To measure and analyse visitor movements from different perspectives in order to increase performance and user experience.
• Working Method: Provides anonymous (anonymous) aggregated data about which screens you navigate and what you do within the https://rasyonet.com site.
• Cookie Type: Third Party, Persistent Cookies
How to Control Cookies?
If you set your browser to block all cookies, you can continue to use our Site; however, you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the Site, and the quality of your user experience may decrease.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to remind you that you have the following rights under Article 11 of the KVKK:
• To learn whether personal data is processed
• To make request for information regarding your personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the processing purpose of personal data and whether it is used in accordance with this purpose,
• To be informed about the third parties that the personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• To request for rectification of the personal data in case it is processed incompletely or inaccurately and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
• To request for erasure or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing have been eliminated although it has been processed following the Act No. 6698 and other applicable law provisions and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
• To object any consequence arising to the detriment of the person by analysing the processed data exclusively through automatic means,
• To request for compensation any damages arising from the unlawful processing of the personal data,
Your requests regarding your rights in question, preferably by filling in all the information specified in the Data Subject Application Form on our website,
• By personally coming to our Company at the address “ITÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü, Koru Yolu ARI Teknokent 3 Kat:2 No:203 34469 Maslak/Istanbul”,
• Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address as firstname.lastname@example.org,
• To be able to identify your identity and not give information to the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public, or by registered letter with a return receipt,
You can send it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address already notified to our Company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Data Protection Authority in the future.